Cannabis College Trainings
Coffeeshop staff training usually takes place before opening hours from 09:00 till 11:00 in the morning. We require a minimum of 6 people and can comfortably fit up to 20 in each session. All training sessions include a basic cannabis knowledge test, free information handouts to take away, and refreshments. Here is a basic outline of the training we currently offer. We can also tailor this information to suit your individual needs and requirements, please just let us know if you would like additional information by contacting us.
A brief outline:
- Introduction to the non-profit organization Cannabis College, including emphasis on the importance that people are well informed about cannabis and for staff to know about the products they sell.
- Basic side effects of cannabis and how to deal with the customers who have consumed too much: mood enhancer, sugar levels, sugar water, no caffeine etc.
- Different strains; Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis. An introduction to history and origins. Differences in effect, flavour, price etc.
- Trichome information: THC/CBD/CBN levels.
- Garden tour in our lovely Cannabis Garden: Explain the whole cycle (grow, flower, harvest, dry, cure and storage). Bio vs. Hydro, organic vs. chemical.
- Introducing hash: Traditional methods and history, Moroccan vs. Indian. Modern methods: Ice o later, jelly/bubble hash, hash oil etc.
- Methods of consumption: Smoking (joints, pipes, bongs) with or without tobacco, Vaporising (with or without water), Ingestion (eating or drinking). Explanation of differences in effects.
- Basic medicinal info: Which strains to recommend for certain illnesses with reference to your menu.